How can pain in the knee and difficulty in walking be managed in a patient with mild arthritis?

I have knee pain, sore and feel tired for walking, my doctor said, from the result of Xray, I have mild arthritis, I have to take Glucosamin and Tylenol if I need it. It has been 1 month I suffer, the way I walk is a bit limping. I cannot walk too far. what should I do ? I also try laser therapy, the doctor said it will not work, so after 5 times I stop. Thankyou for your help.
Fri, 16 Aug 2019

I read carefully your query and understand your concern.

Your symptoms seem to be related to rheumatoid arthritis.

I suggest using anti inflammatory medications such as Ibuprofen to relieve the pain.

I also recommend physical activity and regular exercise.

Hope my answer was helpful.

If you have further queries feel free to contact me again.

Kind regards!

Dr.Dorina Gurabardhi
General &Family Physician
General & Family Physician Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi's  Response

I also physical therapy and cold compresses for local application.

I also recommend daily exercise.

Hope my answer was helpful.

Kind regards!

Dr.Dorina Gurabardhi
General &Family Physician