Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
169 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How can pain in right foot due to deformation be treated?

Hi Doctor I'm a 64 year old women who has suffered all my life with painful feet the right foot is much more deformed I have very high arches I had surgery on my right foot 18 months ago to reconstruct it seemed successful once the plaster came off but within a few weeks my ankle had gone back to the old position . I've been tested twice for cmt but both times its come back negative . Tomorrow I'm having it done again EMG/NCS . I have classic symptoms . My consultant who did the operation was stuck so he wanted me to see his colleague I saw her last week and she wanted my 1st consultant to have a look once more because she thinks it's cmt hence having the text again . Also had two lots injection which lasted 13 days both times . I'm in so much pain even sitting now my feet are on fire. Please can you help . Tina Gethin
Wed, 10 Aug 2016
Report Abuse
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
itis related to surgery. consult doctor who operatedearliar.inmy opinion can apply crepe bandage and specialy made shoe which can be paded.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I have a through and through pain from my abdomen to the right buttocks and i have recurring numbness in my middle toe on my right foot as well as...