Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

174 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How can one reduce weight and improve built ?

Hi HCM, Im 29 year old guy from Chennai, im working in a bpo. my problem is my weight and my structure. my weight is 68 and my sturcture is thin, my waist is 32 but i got small thighs, its seems like i got fat or obesity , pls help me...
Sun, 29 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Your weight alright, it is very normal at this look sleam may be that your height is more.
Even then you want to be slight fattier,you may take fatty food,high fat milk,cereals and more protein diet,dry fruits and fresh fruits like bananas,oranges,apples etc.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello doctor, I m 22 male, i have a good body structure , well built. but i have a thin face, no cheeks. i maintain a healthy balanced diet too. still there s no improvement in the face.. that makes me luk lik weak. please suggest a remedy to build my face

doctor1 MD

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...I AM THIN ..MY AGE IS 18 YEARS AND MY WEIGHT IS 56 AND HEIGHT IS 173CM....I LOOK TOO THIN ...I EAT GOOD BUT IT DOSENT HELP IN GAINING WEIGHT...HOW CAN I GAIN WEIGHT AND BUILT MA BODY IN GOOD SHAPE.....

doctor1 MD

good morning doctor im smkmy frm india my age is 28 and my height is 6 feet i looks very fair but my body is very thin i looks like a pole so i wanna to gain my weight up to 12 kgs so pls help me next month is going to be married they told me put on weight