How can one reduce weight and improve built ?

Hi HCM, Im 29 year old guy from Chennai, im working in a bpo. my problem is my weight and my structure. my weight is 68 and my sturcture is thin, my waist is 32 but i got small thighs, its seems like i got fat or obesity , pls help me...
Sun, 29 Jan 2012
Your weight alright, it is very normal at this age.you look sleam may be that your height is more.
Even then you want to be slight fattier,you may take fatty food,high fat milk,cereals and more protein diet,dry fruits and fresh fruits like bananas,oranges,apples etc.