Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
135 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How can one diagnose fordyce spots?

Hi, I have these weird bumps on my penile shaft that have not always been there and just annoy me because of the look of them. I have already gotten two opinions saying that they are fordyce spots but I just wanted to make sure. I have really bad OCD about my health.
Wed, 1 Mar 2017
Report Abuse
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
can get examined by skin vd doctor for local examination and diagnosis and advise on treatment. should have give n detail history and related signs and symptoms can gofor std test to be free from mental anxiety.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I have fordyce spots and I tried toothpaste, Vicks vapor rub, and even just using a finger nail file. They never go away and I don t know what to...