How can one cure sore throat, cough and ear pain?

I have been sick with sore throat, laryngitis, cough, sinus infection, and right ear pain since Sept 8. I have been to the dr twice in Sept. I just finished my second round of antibiotic (augmentin) this morning and already my throat is sore again and my right ear is bothering me. Dr. says it is a virus and really did not want to give me antibiotic. Both times symptoms cleared up..but end up with same problem. Any ideas?
Wed, 20 Mar 2019
Dentist 's  Response
Hi Dear,

Understanding your concern. As per your query you have symptoms of sore throat, cough and ear pain which is because of granular pharyngitis and could be bronchitis.

Need not to worry. I would suggest you to take decongestants containing pseudoephedrine like Sinarest. Taking decongestant nasal spray can also be relieving. Take antibiotic course of Levofloxacin for 5 days. Visit ENT specialist once and get complete examination done. Go for blood tests , throat swab test and viral culture test along with that get chest x-ray done. Doctor may prescribe antibiotics course along with anti inflammatory medications. Do warm saline gargles and take steam inhalation. Chew Vitamin C pellet to booster immunity. Keep yourself hydrated and eat soft and liquid meal .

Hope your concern has been resolved.

Best Wishes,
Dr. Harry Maheshwari