How can memory loss be treated?

I am getting so forgetful my doctor did the question test. I am 56 and I do have sleep apnea does this have anything to do with it? We use well water but we do have a filter pitcher for our drinking water we live on a farm next to a big dairy they spread manure and chemicals in the field next to us would certain chemicals cause forgetfulness?
Thu, 26 Apr 2018

There are many reasons for this type of memory loss. One of the reason is age related that is Alzheimer’s disease.

Rivastigmine is drug used to treat Alzheimer’s disease. Second thing polluted water with unknown chemical may be also the reason for forgetfulness.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Divyesh Sondarva