How can mania be treated ?

6 years ago we thought my uncle has menia so we consult in sir ganga ram hospital but now his condition become worst his maind as well as body stops working condition become worst day by day pls help us
Sun, 8 Jan 2012
dear rini
going thrugh ur short note,the only thing which is understandable is that ur uncle is having a major psychiatric disorder.being a psychiatrist i wud suggest that u immediately take ur uncle to a psychiatrist for the correct diagnosis and starting of immediate treatment before its too late.for further queries,visit-www.bestpsychiatristindelhi.blogspot.com

General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Dear Rini,
Welcome to HCM.
The right thing to do is consult a psychiatrist, who will have to evaluate your uncle's condition by taking history and physical examination and if he thinks medicines can be helpful he will prescribe them. See to it that he is given his medicines regularly as prescribed without fail and he should certainly improve.