How can indigestion and acid reflux be treated?

Hi, I have had increased intestinal gas and indigestion or heartburn for about 5 days. Not painful, but uncomfortable at times, especially at night. I am concerned it could have been caused by a minor car accident I had about 8 days ago (it was just me sliding into a tree at about 5-10 mph, I was wearing a seatbelt, no airbag, very little damage to vehicle). Should I be concerned or go see my doctor to get this evaluated? Any symptoms that I should get checked out immediately? Thank you for your time. Eileen
Mon, 22 Jan 2018
Mostly over eating (which may be due to phsychological stress following the accident) lack of physical activities ,cause the symptoms.
Eating spicy or oily food ,tea coffee,alcohol accelarates acidity &indigestion
Try to have regular diet at 3 hours distace in small s3rvings of nonspicy .. simple food .
have sufficient fibers &water.
Have regular physical exercises.can add a tacids like Ranitidin or Gelucil mps would help.
Consultation of your family doctor if no relief with self help becomes needful.
Thanks