Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

How can i reduce the growth on my pubic area ?

I am a 17-year-old female. I have hair from my pubic area coming up to my naval and it s really hard to get rid of without irritating the skin . Are there any things one could make at home to reduce hair growth? I ve heard turmeric with milk but I guess that dyes your skin orange.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  217
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Turmeric is not used the way you are narrating. In Ayurveda it is regarded as atiloma and in treatment turmeric is mixed with besan and made like ubtan.This is rubbed frequently and with this fine hair are checked.
Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor