Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

How can i make a happy marital life ?

I am 26 years old married women and have 3.5 years old husband working in abroad. my problem is when i married, the first day i understood my husband is not intrest to me .because iam not a fair good loking girl .unfortunately he got married me . our relationship is not good ,some times he quarral with me and beat . but he don t want divorce me. some times he loves me .now he is coming for vacation for 1 month . what i will do?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Nov 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dentist 's  Response
Hi, It is very common to feel that your partner dont love you particularly if you are conscious about your looks. A husband with a kid not planning to divorce definitely will love his family. Therefore, dont worry whether he loves you are not. Make sure that you love him as well as your kid. In true love there is no expectation from the partner. So, be a true lover of your husband and kid and rest will be taken care.
Answered: Sat, 12 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor