Owl Image

How can i maintain the chest muscle variation ?

Hi.. my question is that I masturbate with my right arm, which is supposed to make my chest bigger on the right.. but it has made it smaller and bigger in the left, plus the middle part on the right chest muscle (between the two chest muscles) is really getting bigger and nothing is happening on the left, I really need help on how to re-exercise the both in order to have a good chest muscle and both can be identical..??
Thu, 19 Apr 2012

Hello Ano,

Welcome to hcm.
Usually it is not possible that your right side of chest muscles is stronger as you are masturbating by your right hand.
It is normal that usually right part of body is stronger so the muscles are in comparison to left.
Even you think that your right hand practice is responsible for it than change your hand and see the result within 6 months.
You can also see other part of the body your right part is much strong than left and so they prominent are.
Sexologist Dr. Vijai Laxmi Agarwal's  Response
Use your left art more than right.
HIV AIDS Specialist Dr. (Prof). Ram's  Response
MASTURBATION HAS GOT NOTHING WITH CHEST MUSCLE FORMATION,DO EXCERSIE OF CHEST MUSCLES AND YOU WILL GET EQUAL DEVELOPMENTS