Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

183 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How can i increase the duration of my intercourse ?

i am from pakistan. my problem is when i just enter my penis in my wife vajena immediatly i discharge plz tell me medicine which available in pakistan. my age is 30 years.
Wed, 11 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
Start doing regular anal squeezing & aerobic exercises.& don`t make tension while doing intercourse.
Wish you good health
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Male, age 46, lack of hardness in penis during intrecoase since last 1.5 year, early erection , semen quantity is not low. able to intercourse daily, always use condom, diabetes maitained on borderline , No BP, slightly high colestrol level, want to know the suitable madicine to increase the duration of intercoarse

doctor1 MD

hi sir i am 25 male student of master class i have a problem in my sexual activies . i take a very short time in during the intercourse . and its must be that i have a deep pain in my legs muscle plz advise me some medicine for the recovery of my health

doctor1 MD

When i have sex with my wife, it is not beeing too long it s like 1 or 2 min max. It was not like that before. i have 1 doutgher and second one we want boy. Can you please tel me why aur sex is beeing so fast and your recommeds for havibf a boy. Thanks.