Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
163 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How can hemorrhoids be treated?

i have pain on my anus. right at the opening on one side (right) it is somewhat red/pinkish swollen and tender. when sitting i am sometimes uncomfortable. during sleep certain movements trigger the pain. it eases when i re - position myself. i also feel the pain each time i sit and stand. when i squeeze my butt i fell the pain and tenderness what is this and how do i get relief?
Tue, 21 Nov 2017
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello there I have read through your question. According to me to have developed external hemorrhoid s. It develops due to chronic constipation. I would advise you to get a physical examination done by a surgeon. You may be required to get a hemorrhoidectomy . Meanwhile you should avoid constipation by drinking lots of water and a high fibre diet. For temporary relief you can apply Anovate cream to the affected area. I hope that answers your question. If you have any further questions please feel free to write. Thank you for choosing healthcare magic.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I have been getting lower abdominal pain that occurs mainly on the left side and middle. It comes every so often, off and on. The pain is...