How can diarrhea in an infant be treated?

My 6 months old daughter has aprox 7 -8 times potty a few days back..i gave 3 days oflomac-m 2.5ml TD...again after giving the last dose, 2-3 days after, again the loose motion started ....i also given enterogerma for 3 days ....10ml OD, any suggestion ?
Wed, 27 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

For 6 month old baby it is unnecessary to give antibiotics. You can give zinc syrup , ORS and what you are giving enterogerma. Always make sure the baby is hydrated properly. For giving antibiotics the weight of the baby should be mentioned.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.