How can diarrhea be treated?

I have 2 cinamon raisan english muffins with butter for breakfast. Then I take my metformin. an hour later I have an attack of diahrea and it hits so fast I sometimes can t make the bathroom. What can I do? Is it the metformin? Nevermind I don t have any money to pay when my insurance will cover Dr.
Tue, 27 Feb 2018
hello I can understand your problem. your episodes of loose motions are not because of the tablet metformin. for that you can take tablet imodium 4 mg now but you should consult with your physician immediately for the loose motion and do the regular blood sugar monitoring and adjust the dose of metformin temporarily after consultation if required. I think this is helpful to you. Thank you. review back.