How can cramps in the pelvic area and tailbone be treated?

Hi, I have extremely bad period cramps. They’ve been quite extreme for about a year now and I’ve had testing for cysts and endometriosis come back negative. The cramps are in my pelvic region (on the front and back of my torso) and extend from my tailbone up to my rib cage. I feel tired and dizzy too. I don’t know what’s going on and I’m scared, please help me!
Fri, 31 Aug 2018

As you have done an ultrasound scan and ruled out gynaecological causes it might be then due to spine related problems or a condition known as coccalgia.

You can consult an orthopaedician and get evaluated. You have to go for an MRI scan of the hip to assess further.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.