How can chronic acne be treated?

I have severe acne not sure what type but its a lot and all over my face but mostly the cheeks. A lot of scars from picking at my face. And of course dark marks and an uneven skin tone. I m 23 and its just sitting on my face in my pres and not coming to surface. I ve tried all of the over the counter drugs and TV ads. also clyndamycin, benzoyl peroxide, and tretinoin 0.05%. I feel like my acne has destroyed my life especially socially. its hard to use make up do to sensitivity. I have seizure so accutane is probably not an option. So what do I do about this draining disease sitting on my face.
Tue, 27 Mar 2018
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
first of all stop taking over the counter drugs to treat yourself. stop having oily foods, wash your face and just tap it with any paper towel, dont touch your face more with hands and nails which causes infection, use clean hygienic environment, use clindamycin cream for face twice daily, retinoid tablets can be taken with doctor prescription if you are not becoming pregnant, chemical peeling is a very good option for the same and gives you permanent solutions