Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
176 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How can burning sensation and swelling in the vagina be treated?

After my boyfriend preformed oral sex on me, a week ago, my vagina has been very tender and swollen, it burns when urine touches it or when I try and wipe. I looked earlier today and there appear to be a few raw spots. How do I treat these. I m also 10 weeks pregnant.
Wed, 25 Apr 2018
Report Abuse
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

There is urinary tract infection. May be due to the unhygienic maintenance of your vagina, you might have gotten the infection. You need to take antibiotics to treat the condition.

Please get the urine culture done to find out which organism has caused the infection. Then some sensitive drugs can be prescribed for you to take.

If you take the full course of it then you will be cured. If there is trauma to your vagina then also you develop same symptoms for which moisturizer is used.

Use v wash every day after urination. Use citralka syrup to restore vagina pH.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Archana
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

hi I ve used Nair on my vaginal area and it seemed up have gotten in the inside and and was there a little longer than normal. Now I m having...