How can arm ache be treated?

good morning Dr. I Iwent in to see my PCP on Friday for follow up he gave me aTetanus Shot. on Tues. 4 days later I started having pain in my arm also started vomiting I thought the pain would go away here it is wed. morning my arm hurts more I could not sleep last night I've been on the computer looking for answers.I am 80 yo a diabetic have been diagnosed with CHF suffer from hypertension have an enlarged heart did not want the tetanus shot but was some-what coerced to take it I need help the pain in my arm is excruciating.what can I take for the pain?
Mon, 2 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The pain you are experiencing is usually soreness of the muscle where the injection of tetanus shot was given.
I suggest you to use painkillers like ibuprofen 400 mg three times a day.You should also use cool compresses for local relief.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.