How can an ovarian cyst be treated?

Yes. I have a large ovarian cyst that is noncancerous and awaiting removal. This process is taking a long time, so I m wondering what limitations I should adhere to if any...i.e. jogging, cying, and intercourse for example. It is the size of a small Orange on my right ovary. Thank you.
Thu, 21 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

That should be removed before it leads to some complication ,that is much better for you to removed it as you are healthy otherwise, if any complication develop that should be operated as emergency operation.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.