How can an ingrown hair in the groin area be treated?

I recently went to Renown Health Center and this was about 3 weeks ago and I was diagnosed with ingrown hair follicle that was infected they had gave me something to take but I ve taken all those and I still have puss coming out of the bump or lump that is located on the bottom side a private part but will penicillin help this swelling bump or whatever go down
Thu, 31 Aug 2017
As a first line therapy you can go for topical and oral antibiotics. If symptoms persist despite these we have to remove the infected foci. Consult a general surgeon and he will direct you accordingly
Thanks