Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
195 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How can an altered sense of taste be treated?

I was cleaning the microwave with dettol cleaning spray, and didn’t wash it out properly,and then I put some meatballs and pasta in microwave,and the dettol cleaning spray has drip into my food,and now I can can taste it. do u know how to get rid of the taste?
Mon, 12 Mar 2018
Report Abuse
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response

Do not eat food like (Dettol mixed) that use soft food, it will take few days to recover without any medication.

Please consult your physician if you developed vomiting, headache or nausea with pain abdomen.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

I am having problems with my sense of taste. This is a recent development that is one symptom that s been going on since last year in November -...