How can an altered sense of taste be treated?

I was cleaning the microwave with dettol cleaning spray, and didn’t wash it out properly,and then I put some meatballs and pasta in microwave,and the dettol cleaning spray has drip into my food,and now I can can taste it. do u know how to get rid of the taste?
Mon, 12 Mar 2018

Do not eat food like (Dettol mixed) that use soft food, it will take few days to recover without any medication.

Please consult your physician if you developed vomiting, headache or nausea with pain abdomen.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Penchila Prasad Kandikattu