How can allergic itchy bumps on the hands be treated?

Hi there, I work as a floor sander. Constantly working with different types of wood. I find certain wood types leave me with a rash the next day. Happens on my hands and forearms, small red itchy bumps that last 2-5 days. I am wondering what is an effective cost friendly treatment for this? And would LDA help me with a more permanent solution?
Sat, 23 Jun 2018
Hello and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

I would recommend you to apply a topical steroid like cortisone cream on the affected areas twice daily and take antihistaminic like tablet Cetrizine once or twice daily, depending on the intensity of itching.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.