How can acid reflux be treated?

.I have has acid reflux and gerd from scleroderma for years. Tight throat causes me to purge my food back up. Nexium is only drug that works. Taken it for 18 years,NOW. They say it causes kidney failure. I am on dialysis now and Nexium ie time released. Dialysis cleans all meds out if your blood. I'm having reflux bad again. Any suggestions?
Mon, 25 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

* As per my clinical experience, the condition may be not normal acid reflux or GERD.

* I suspect crest syndrome, where the stomach is involved due to Scleroderma.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.