How can abdominal pain and bloating be treated?

Good morning Dr. Possible food poison a week ago, followed with a fever of 100.6, the fever and diarrhea cleared within 48 hours, currently the admoninal pain is present with the feeling of being bloated, with white stool. Also with the feeling of needing to drink fluids. No alcohol involved, since this has been a week I figured it is time to seek advice.
Thank you
Paul
Fri, 8 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I suggest you to use Buscopan for the abdominal pain.
I also suggest to use Simethicone medication for the bloating
Your symptoms seem to be related are relatively after a poisoning.
So be patient,drink liquids and eat plain food to recover.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.