How can a teen increase his height naturally ?

I am 47 years old and want to increase my height please advise side effects My son is 17 years
Mon, 9 Apr 2012

I am sorry at the age of 47 years it is not possible to increase height .Before the age of 21 years since there will be epiphyseal fusion in the bones which prevents further growth.The main factors responsible for growth will be Genetics, nutrition and hormones.If your son is also short you could consult a Endocrinologist now who will evaluate him and prescribe the right hormonal medications.After certain age it is not possible to correct it.

Regards.