Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Want to increase height. Suggest ways?

May 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 4909 Questions
i am a girl of 21 years age,52 weight and 153 cm height...pls suggest me the way to increase height...i really want to increase my height sir..pls
Posted Mon, 14 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 14 minutes later
Brief Answer:
epiphysial closure

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for the query.
Usually after 20 years, the epiphysial junctions of the long bones will get closed.
So it is difficult to increase the height after 20.
You can follow measures like :
-Maintaining ideal weight to height,
-Wearing cloths with longitudinal lines,
-Choosing dark colors
-Wearing heals etc.
By these you can appear taller.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion.
Take care.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor