Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
134 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How can a penile tear be treated?

hello. I have a very important question. I think i renewed my penis torn again which is at the base of it. It happened about one and a half year ago when I had sex and I did not insert my penis properly and I heard a really loud pop and I felt it on a base on a left side of it (maybe I torn the tissues that holds it, cannot really explain), but it did not went down and after that I enjoyed sex a lot of times. so now I feel the same pain because I have used my penis pump and now I am panickinc. Maybe I need to see a doctor? Because when I stretch it downwards I can feel that side being very weak and painful (before this torn renewed) Any suggestions?
Fri, 31 Aug 2018
Report Abuse
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Generally, it will heal by itself. You can apply ointments like Mupirocin for faster recovery.

If you experience symptoms like pain or in case if signs of infection, better to consult a urologist and get evaluated.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

The backside of my Penis got teared a little when i inserted my penis into a sex toy.. Is there any problem for that? Will any problem comes in the...