How can a knee injury be treated?

Fell off a trademill I was trying to turn it on and it wasn t coming on, cause the switch was off so while I was on it gus turned the switch on and it was going really fast so I didn t have time to get off of it and fell off and scraped my knee pretty bad.
Fri, 14 Dec 2018

Should apply ice packs locally for the first 72 hours. At night, if you can bear it, should apply chopped onions with coarse salt.

After 72 hours, should apply alternating cold and warm compresses. Take painkillers for the pain. If the pain will get worse, should see an orthopaedic specialist as soon as possible.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Albana Sejdini, General & Family Physician