Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

How can I tell my urologist that I have a bump, will she still help me ?

Hi, I have a female urologist and I want to go in and have her look at a bump I have but the only problem is you can only see it when I am erect. I am too embarrassed to let her know that. How can I tell her that and will she still help me.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Apr 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  449
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

You can either prepare your mind with enough guts to tell her this(as she is a Doc, she would have already handled such cases) or you can simply tell her that you have a sexual problem that you are not comfortable continuing with a lady Doc & find yourself a Male Doc.

Answered: Tue, 13 Apr 2010
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.Definitely she will help.She is professional and male,female does not matter here.Talk to her about your problem and she will guide you about the treatment if required.Do not shy away ,you are visiting a doctor not a lady.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Sat, 23 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor