How can I relieve form his tensions and have a happy sexual life ?

am 25 years oldmarried 3 half years before we both love each other but we are not having sex even 10 days a month what should i do to make him attracted to me when i feel like having sex am 25 years old,married 3& half years before, we both love each other but we are not having sex even 10 days a month, what should i do to make him attracted to me when i feel like having sex? is it the problem of foreplay? i havnt used copper t since my childs birth , and so he removes his penis before ejaculation.i talked to him about this and he says he is having his job tensions.how can i relieve him and have sex happily
Fri, 27 Jan 2012
Hi
This sound more like a marital problem caused by tension of work etc.You both need to communicate and have a open discussion.Taking the help of a professional counsellor will be helpful.