How can I make my Pupils big?

How can i make my Pupils big? (apart from taking drugs)?
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
's  Response
Use contact lenses or contact an ophthalmologist.

My four year old has been sick for going on two days now (his stomach) and this morning he s acting really weird, his heart is just POUNDING and his pupils seem to get really big then small without changing light..should I take him to a hospital?!? what could it be?

My child is 7 years old and has started sucking on her lower lip to the point that it is huge and swollen. I believe she is doing this out of habit and not because of a dental issue. Do you have any ideas of how to get her to stop and is there anything that can be done to get her lip back to normal?

Hi, i am really worried because my pupils sometimes a really small and sometimes really big as for a couple of months ago they were fine, and people notice and it puts me down. Do you know why they are like that? and what solution i could use to get them back to normal?