Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

How can I increase my son's height ?

hi im 43 yrs old,female and i have a son he is 14 yrs old,My concern was on his height he s only 4 11 now and i am so worried if he is still gain some inches while he is growing up.What is the best we can do?Is there a food specifically to intake or special vitamins for growing?Do we need some medical helps for this?Hope you help us..thank you very much.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  137
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, welcome to HealthcareMagic.

A High protein diet, with lots of fruits and vegatables would be sufficient. Vitamin D and calcium supplements are believed to help in bone growth. Consult a physician to rule out any other cause of stunted growth.
Answered: Wed, 6 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor