Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

How can I improve my eyesight ?

Hi, I was rejected at indian navy selections for not having 6/24 vision without glasses. I was diagnosed to have 6/60 vision without glasses. I have about 7 weeks time to coup up to what ever extent i can. Can you suggest any way by which i can improve my vision and get through it
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  137
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
There is no medicine or any measures to remove or correct eye numbers in any pathies.
have glass and good vision.
ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 30 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ophthalmologist Dr. Manish Malhotra's  Response
No dear there is no way you can improve your vision without glasses, can think about LASIK , it is aalowd in merchant navy this much i know
Answered: Fri, 1 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Thanks for the reply doc,
I cannot go for lasik, but is there any diet or lifestyle pattern changes which might help my eyes to stay good??
Answered: Sat, 2 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor