Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

How can I get an enlarged jaw and facial mass? Any facial exercise?

Doctor, I am 17 years old and I have a fit good body, but my face is small. My jaw and chin area have less mass than cheek and nose areas,so I wan't to enlarge my jaw and chin bones(or mass). When I was 13-14 years old I had a good looking face with well distributed mass. Now my weight has increased with age but no increase in face.
Please suggest me any good treatment, facial exercise or medicine to enlarge my face bones. Thanx..
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
To enhance the jaw and the facial muscles, it is best to use these as much as you can so that the muscles undergo a hypertrophy. Repeated clenching the teeth and chewing a gum will help.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,
Answered: Fri, 28 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor