Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

How can I become taller by 3 inches at 18years ?

how do i get taller i want to grow a 3 inches im 17 going 18 in june female im only 5/2 what im gpoing to do to get 3 inches taller
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.

A person's height depends on his family background, familial constitution, race, gender, diet and individual factors as well

Since you are turning 18yrs, there is little you could do , but can still be hopeful of results.

I suggest you to go in for good athletic activities like jumps, stretching, volley ball, and specific height increasing exercises , consult a physical trainer for more

Also make sure your eating well, a balanced diet , with good vegetables, fruits and calcium rich food as well, also include good protein rich food in the diet

Other than this , any other tonics, devices, methods may not be helpful they are just to get attention

Answered: Tue, 22 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor