Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

How can I Increase my hight ?

Hi my name is vinod my age is 23 my heaight is 5.3 inches i want to increse the height is any chance is thier ?
Asked On : Wed, 10 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  344
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Height can rarely change after 18 years of age, as the bones growth gets arrested at about this age.. There are a few centres which promise to increase your height by correcting your spine posture and by exercises that act on the spine.. You may consider these options as there are no other means available to increase your height.. I however do not know complete details of this course, and how effective they are.. You may try those if you want to after taking a opinion from your doctor if these exercise would be suitable to you...

Answered: Wed, 10 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor