Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

How can I Increase height ?

Hi, ! m female. my height is 4.6 n i m 21 years old . is it possible to grow my height with the help of daily exercises. i just want to be of 5.2ft..!
Asked On : Mon, 7 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  83
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Homeopath 's  Response
HI greetings from health care magic
Sorry ! it is not possible to increase height at the age 21. Yes height is inherited from your parents. So nothing to be worry. live a happy life .
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
Take tab. godanti vati 1 tab thrice a day and do TADASANA
Answered: Fri, 1 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response
Hi Bhawna,

It is difficult to increase the height at this age of yours, as the growth centers in the bone would have got fused by this age. No amount of exercises can improve your height. Also, your height is determined by your genetic factors. Please be happy with whatever height you are having.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Answered: Mon, 7 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor