Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

How and ED and Premature ejaculation be treated ?

Hello, I m 28 years old male, Unmarried suffering from sexual defects from past few years. I doesn t have full erection and also cant maintain that and ejaculates in few seconds. I was regular masturbator from the age of 15. Also the nerves seems to be weak of my organ . The semen is also not thick and my penis is short. Kindly sugest me what should I do ???
Asked On : Mon, 13 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. your problem is mostly due to anxiety. as it might be premarietal sex , otherwise also due to masturbation, and fear of it. eat balanced diet, rich in proteins fats green leefy vegetables, fruits, eggs . drink plenty of water and juices. if don't get relief you need to use anxiolytics and harmones with the advise of a doctor. thank you.
Answered: Mon, 13 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor