Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

History of rolled ankle. Pain under toes and legs. Which doctor should I see?

Hi, I rolled my ankle fractured a bone and broke the bone that attached the tendon? to the top of the foot because it took it with it when it snapped. That was four months ago. Now after I thought I was healed up all of a sudden it hurts under my toes and up the side of me legs all the way up the right side to just under my buttock> (the right ankle was the rolled on) It hurts really bad on days. I am looking to go to a doctor but I don't know which one. do I see a foot doctor, an orthopedic,, or do I see a sports injury doctor? (I don't play sports) My heel got caught in some cobble stone while I was walking.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  10
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Hi.. you can see a orthopedic doctor and get examined thoroughly. You will need some foot x-rays to be taken also. Take care.
Answered: Fri, 5 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor