Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

History of hyperthyroidism and miscarriage. High immunoglobulin thyroid antibodies. When can I conceive?

good morning doctor.... i had find out hyperthyroidism in 8 years back. i was taking tab. neomercazole nearly 3 years.. after it was stop with doctor s advice... now every 6 months once i was checking the thyroid hormone levels.. i got normal findings... before 3 months i got my pregnancy... but at the 50th day of pregnancy it was miscarriage ... during my pregnancy i felt cramping pain in my lower abdomen.... now i was find out i had immunoglobulin thyroid antibodies highly (260) present... now i m taking cap.thyrowel.... if i want conceive again, when it will be possible...
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  70
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
If your TSH is within normal limits immunoglobulin thyroid antibodies is not going to cause harm to pregnancy. You can try for conception any time. Just remember to follow with obstetrician in early pregnancy to avoid another miscarriage.
Wish you good health.
Answered: Mon, 12 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor