Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

History of acl tear. Heard pop in knee, pain in calf, hip and lower back. Which doctor should I consult?

I have a ten year old small acl tear. Two days ago I took a simple step and heard a pop in my knee . I have been able to walk with the aid of a wrap. The pain began yesterday and is in my calf , hip, and low back. Today I have have also experienced pain in my other knee. I wrapped it too. I don t have insurance and can t afford to go to the wrong doctor first. What type of doctor should I see first? And what is your hypothesis on my condition?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
hello nraphiel, i think you should go for x ray or ct scan , after that you should take advice from ortho specialised
Answered: Thu, 3 Jan 2013
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor