Hi there, I had a cut on the top of

Hi there, I had a cut on the top of my vagina near the opening, I put Germolene cream on there using the guide it said on the package (cleaning the area with warm/hot water before applying) however, during the days I used it I hadn’t shaved (TMI I’m sorry) and about a week or even close to two, I decided to shave and once I had I felt a burning sensation, looked at the area using a mirror and it was red, a bit inflamed and quite itchy, during that time I had not had sex. However, since then I have had sex and the person says he has now come up with a rash on his penis near the head, would the rash I got from the cream be contagious? Is the rash I have even from the cream!? I’m literally loosing sleep worrying over this and have done what everyone says not to .. I googled my symptoms .. most say it’s symptoms for an STI which I shall be getting checked this week! I’m
Just very worried and have no idea what to do or think other than get myself tested!

Please help me :(
Thu, 25 Oct 2018