Hi, my name is Nick, and for the past three

Hi, my name is Nick, and for the past three years I have suffered symptoms that I can't really understand around my sexual functions. Most importantly, most every day I will experience feelings of being on the edge of orgasm/ejaculation without any reason at all. The experience is one of waves of pre-orgasmic feelings. I am really very desperate just to resolve the issue. I have taken paroxetine, and I am doing so now (at the instruction of my urologist), and this treatment helps a great deal. I would really like to do more than "cover up" my symptoms.
I have expressed many times to my urologist that I feel as if the contents of my scrotum are swollen or enlarged. This effect relates to what I guess may be my spermatic cord or nearby blood vessels. My testicles always feel very hard and usually seem overfull. I can get and keep erections without obstacle, but my penis always feels as if the "core" is hard at the base (as if it is constricted). Thank you for your help!

Nick
Wed, 30 May 2018