Hi, When my neck is in the flexion position I

When my neck is in the flexion position I pass out within 5 seconds and I have no feeling in my entire body. When my neck was returned to the neutral position I can feel again. After this episode My nerves throughout my body are vibrating, and my balance and mind are not normal. This has been going on for 8 days now.
I've had an MRI, Ct, a cerebral angiogram (negative, but I passed out.) and now an x-ray of my skull ( no results from the x-ray yet).
Also when I move my neck any direction I get headaches, most of the symptoms from above, and high anxiety.
Some of the presyncope symptoms are, my arms and forearms tingle and get numb, my chest cavity spasms ( feels like a heart attach, many times in the ER for this) my throat goes numb on the left side making it very difficult to swallow and I have aspirated food into my lungs, and my vision is blurry in the left eye.
I have had the lessor symptoms for 2 to 3 years, and the syncope just recently.

Thank you,

Michael Neil
Wed, 10 Oct 2018