Hi There I was wondering if my MRI results could

Hi There

I was wondering if my MRI results could be explained to me. I was told by one doctor that it came back normal and I was told by another that it was not clear if it is 100 % normal. I am suffering from a lot of symptoms - the main one being nausea and vomiting. My MRI states:

"FINDINGS: Discrete hypoenhancing anterior pituitary lesion is not identified with certainty. No focus of abnormal T2 signal. No contour abnormality is visualized. Infundibulum remains midline. No suprasellar lesion is seen. No mass effect upon the optic chiasm. No cavernous sinus lesion. No empty sella. ICA flow voids are preserved. Normal posterior pituary bright spot. Visualized brain parenchyma is unremarkable. IMPRESSION: A discrete pituary microadenoma or other sellar lesion is not confidentially identified by MRI."
Sat, 10 Nov 2018