Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

141 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Hi, So my friend who's a couple of years younger

So my friend who's a couple of years younger than me decided that it would be a great idea to smoke up some nitrous oxide thrue a balloon. She told me she smoked 7 or more balloons (she doesn't remember anymore). Now she has this nosebleed every single day, once a day (this is the fourth time). I told her that it could probably be irritation of her lungs and throat that causes these nosebleed but that it's best to ask a doctor. She doesn't want to because she's afraid he will tell her mom (i told her about doctor-patient confidentiality but she's still scared because she's underaged). My question to you is, is it actually irritation or does she need to talk to her doctor.
Thu, 11 Oct 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

My partner of 13 years 58 lately has been rude snappy and agnorant nature especially towards my family members . Does not like them visitnig makes it obvious in his house.His friends are fine mainly because they are socialising Very uncomfotable situation for me We do not argue as that is not my nature i just grin and bear bit

doctor1 MD

hi i really want to be frieds with a 65 year old man i am 38 year old male how do aproach him? i lost my father 3 years ago and i want do thinks with him which i didnt had the change to do it with my father what should i do? he is a father figurin to me

doctor1 MD

Hi, I have a friend who had a over full and too heavy trash can fall on him a few months ago. it knocked him to down and pinned him to the ground-part of the trash can was on his left thigh and his penis. I felt pain in his penis and thought it had been severed. he was able to wiggle himself free of the trash can and check his genitals. he was bruised but ok. he noticed now a dent in the left side of his penis and when he gets an erection it curves to the left he has no pain and been checked out by a dr. they say don t worry about it. we were wondering what causes the dent-I think its damage to the soft tissue. is there any way of getting the dent out?

Loading Online Doctors....