Hi, Recent exposure to multiple tick, mosquito, and chigger bites

Hi, Recent exposure to multiple tick, mosquito, and chigger bites and wasp sting. Three rounds of Prednisone over past 4 weeks from 1 visit to Dermatologist, and 2 separate visits to Urgent Care.
Current symptoms for past 24 hours: Fever up to 102, tingling in fingers, dull headache, swings from being hot to cold, fatigue, body aches, joint aches that vary from joint to joint.
I live on the inner banks in NC and the recent hurricane was in our area with flooding. T
Sun, 7 Oct 2018