Hi My little boy is 4 years and 9 months

Hi
My little boy is 4 years and 9 months old and has started he started his preschool from April this year. After 2 weeks of school he had a cold and by may first week he had HFMD.

When the school reopened after summer holidays in June he is affected with cold cough and fever continuously ..

It’s like after a episode of fever he goes to school for week and gets sick again.

Does this mean he a weak immunity or is it normal for a kid to get sick when he starts school..

We don’t give him any junk food ..he has all vegetables and drinks 1 to 1.5 ltr fluid every day ..

Kindly advice if this is normal or we should worry about ..

Thanks in advance
Thu, 1 Nov 2018