Hi, My baby is just 25 days old. We started

My baby is just 25 days old. We started giving nan 1 optic pro initially and she was constipated some time. She was vomiting often and cried sometime but not often. We also gave colic drops it reduce the cramp
Pain. In order to reduce the colic effect, we switched to NaN 1 sensitive. After the change we noticed green poop all the time and she seems restless and not sleeping only. She is waking up every 10 min and crying and we don’t know the reason. She get 3-4 hour sleep only one time a day and the rest of the time she cries. She also sneezed a lot. Could you please help us to understand what kind of problem she is going through. No fever.
Mon, 8 Oct 2018